Whatcom Homeless Service Center
Building relationships to end homelessness
Are you homeless?
We provide local housing services, information and resources.
WHSC services & information
Access to housing services to prevent and end homelessness.
Night by night shelter hotline
Our FAQs provide information about services and homeless issues.
Are you a landlord?
Check out landlord/tenant rights, resources, and information.
WHSC Landlord Liaison
Landlord mediation and supportive housing search.
Want to learn more?
Learn more about housing issues and people experiencing homelessness.
WHSC Homeless Outreach Team
Connecting persons experiencing homelessness with services and supporting community members in working through issues surrounding homelessness.
- Homeless Outreach Team brochure
- Homeless in Bellingham film project.
- WA Low-Income Alliance
- Annual Point-in-Time Count reports
- OSUD Brochure
- Whatcom County Coalition to End Homelessness meetings.
- For information, call WHSC 360-255-2091.