Are you looking for employment? Do you want to make a career change? We have programs available to help you confidently prepare for and obtain employment of your choice! Our Basic Food Employment and Training (BFET) program offers services to job seekers who are eligible for, or receiving Basic Food Assistance (SNAP). Our Foundational Community Support (FCS) Program offers services to job seekers who are on Medicaid. Programs can include the following assistance:
- One-on-one support and collaboration with an employment specialist
- Assistance in resume creation, cover letters, job search, job applications and interview preparation
- Contact employers on behalf of job seekers
- Education and Career planning
- Guidance with SSI/SSDI benefit counseling and how employment might affect this income
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.