Applicant Acknowledgement and Authorization
*PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING*
• I hereby certify that all of the information provided by me in this application (or any other accompanying or required documents) is correct, accurate and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that the falsification, misrepresentation or omission of any facts in said documents will be cause for denial of employment or immediate termination of employment regardless of the timing or circumstances of discovery.
• I understand that submission of an application does not guarantee employment.
• I further understand that, should an offer of employment be extended by the Opportunity Council (hereinafter referred to as "OC") that such employment with OC is at will, for no specified duration and may be terminated by either OC or myself at any time, with or without cause or notice. I understand that none of the documents, policies, procedures, actions, statements of OC or its representatives used during the employment process is deemed a contract of employment real or implied. I understand that no representative of OC except the Board of Directors has the authority to enter into any agreement guaranteeing any conditions of employment or any agreement contrary to the foregoing statements and that any such agreements must be made in writing and signed by Opportunity Council Board President.
• In consideration for employment with OC, if employed, I agree to conform to the rules, regulations, policies and procedures of OC at all times.
• I hereby authorize any and all schools, former employers, references, courts and any others who have information about me to provide such information to OC and/or any of its representatives, agents or vendors and I release all parties involved from any and all liability for any and all damage that may result from providing such information. If I wish to be considered for employment for other positions I must follow the application process at the time of the posting.
• I understand the Opportunity Council participates in E-verify and is committed to ensuring all staff are legally eligible to be employed in the United States.
• If hired, I understand that the OC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with the information I provide on the Form 1-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to confirm work authorization.