Donate Today!


Dorothy Place

A secure 22-unit facility in Bellingham that provides support services and housing for families and individuals who have experienced or are survivors of domestic violence. Support services include case management, vocational classes, goal setting as well as activities to help children develop skills and learn to respect themselves and others.   (360) 734-5121 ext. 370 (Whatcom County)

Homeless Housing

Provides support services and housing for families and individuals. Our housing facilities in Whatcom and Island Counties include short-term emergency housing, transitional housing, and permanent housing. Whatcom County – (360) 734-5121 ext. 370 Island County- (360) 679-6577 or 1-800-317-5427 In San Juan County we provide homeless prevention, re-housing and support services working through the resource centers on San Juan, Orcas, and Lopez Islands. Call for more information. San Juan Family Resource Center – (360) 378-5246 Orcas Community Resource Center – (360) 376-3184 Lopez Island Family Resource Center – (360) 468-4117  

Marjie’s House

A housing facility in Oak Harbor that provides both short-term and transitional housing for women and children. (360) 679-6577 or 1-800-317-5427 (Island County)

Supportive Services for Veteran Familes (SSVF)

The Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) program provides housing and support services to those who have served in active military, naval or air service and their families.   The program aims to serve those that are at risk of homelessness or who are homeless. (360) 734-5121 ext.370 (Whatcom County) (360) 679-6577 (Island County)

Whatcom Homeless Service Center

This program provides eviction prevention, rental assistance and other services to prevent and end homelessness using “housing-first” strategies.   The Whatcom Homeless Service Center is housed at the Opportunity Council and supported with funds made available through the Department of Commerce; State of Washington; Whatcom County; City of Bellingham and other public and private sources. Phone (360) 255-2091